Desert Sage Society
Join a special community of donors!
When you contribute to the High Desert Museum, a part of you becomes a part of the High Desert – now and for generations to come. As a Desert Sage Society member, you’ll have the opportunity to share a more intimate relationship with the Museum, its leadership, other supporters and all the incredible exhibits and collections.
As your commitment grows, so do the benefits to you, your family and to the community.
- Unlimited free admission for two adults, two adult guests and all children/grandchildren (tangible value – $123)
- Exclusive invitations to preview exhibitions at opening events and the opportunity to bring two guests
- Private Desert Sage Society event with Executive Director and Board Chair
- Invitation to the R.W. Chandler Society dinner
- Recognition on Desert Sage Society donor board in the Schnitzer Entrance Hall and in the annual report
- Raptors of the Desert Sky show tickets (tangible value – $5 each)
- Museum guest passes (tangible value – $15.50 each)
- Free admission to member evening events
- Personalized service through the Development office
- 10% discounts at the Silver Sage Trading store, Rimrock Cafe, guest admission and rental of the Museum for events
You help provide:
Museum access to all through Family Free Days, Senior Free Days, Museum & Me (a special time for those with disabilities to visit the Museum), Little Wonders and Museum passes made available through libraries in three counties and social services agencies.
Desert Sage Society members also receive:
Fellow Level ($1,000)
- Eight guest passes per year (tangible value – $124)
- Gift of Family membership to a recipient of your choosing (tangible value – $125)
Curator’s Circle ($2,500)
All DSS Fellow level benefits plus:
- Additional 2 guest passes for a total of 10 (tangible value – $155)
- Private curator-led tour of the Museum’s vault for up to 8 people
Museum Associate ($5,000)
All Curator’s Circle level benefits plus:
- Additional 2 guest passes for a total of 12 (tangible value – $186)
- Gift of the Adopt an Animal Guardian package for a recipient of your choosing (tangible value – $175)
- Private behind-the-scenes wildlife tour for up to 8 people
Director’s Council ($10,000)
All Museum Associate level benefits plus:
- Additional two guest passes for a total of 14 (tangible value – $217)
- Pioneer dinner at Mrs. Miller’s ranch for up to 10 guests on a mutually agreeable date (tangible value determined at time of event)
Founder’s Circle ($25,000+)
All Director’s Council level benefits plus:
- Additional 2 guest passes for a total of 16 (tangible value – $248)
- 25% discount on facility rental
- Personal service through Executive Director’s office
- High Desert field trip with Executive Director and Curator on a mutually agreeable date (tangible value determined at time of event)
If you would like to learn more about different ways to donate, please click the links below.
To learn more about the Desert Sage Society, please call Director of Philanthropy Evelyn Cantoral at (541) 382-4754 ext. 329 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Desert Sage Society members! There are benefits that you may choose to receive or waive, depending on your interests. Due to the fair market value of these benefits, these items will decrease the tax-deductible portion of your gift. For more information, please call Director of Philanthropy Evelyn Cantoral at (541) 382-4754 ext. 329 or email her at email@example.com.
Please note, if making a gift through a family foundation or donor advised fund, no tangible benefits may be provided in accordance with IRS regulations.
For information about corporate support, click here.