Smithsonian Affiliate Reciprocal
Get two memberships in one! Members of the High Desert Museum can obtain a national membership from the Smithsonian as part of our Smithsonian Affiliate Membership program.
The Smithsonian Affiliate Reciprocal Membership Program is a network of Smithsonian Affiliate museums and educational organization (see the Smithsonian Affiliate Directory here). High Desert Museum members who present a current Smithsonian Affiliates membership card are entitled to the following privileges at participating Affiliates:
- Free Admission
- Member discounts on purchases made on the premises for concert and lecture tickets
- Discounts in gift stores
- Smithsonian Magazine (one year subscription) or Air & Space Magazine (7 issues)
- 10% discount on all Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- Travel and study tour opportunities from Smithsonian Journeys
- Free admission to the Smithsonian’s Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in New York City
- A personalized Smithsonian membership card
- 10% discount on all IMAX tickets at the Smithsonian
Annual cost for the Smithsonian Affiliate Reciprocal Membership is $25. Sign up here!
For more information, contact the membership desk at 541-382-4754 ext. 244 or contact us.
NOTE: Reciprocal admission benefits for a family membership must be accompanied by verification of a family membership by presenting your High Desert Museum Smithsonian Affiliate Membership card.